جمعه


A young 20-year-old Sajjad other red Sleeping report and the image received from County Sajjad Doroud in Lorestan province and with his family in this city live in poverty due to the summer family had gone to Tehran to work with the demonstration cousin Company cousin to take in demonstrations of film that I میگن Mybynh people with the mobile Nfrv killing the person killed when میره Mybynh person that prayer I deliver for film cut میشه family funeral to the peak of four million poverty are demanding and help people with money Doroud میشه provide funeral and I are delivered to this family because of fear and lack of Internet knowledge can inform our neighbors do not have family I have gone to Iran for a while I described the matter of language I heard her. Please help this young blood to suppress Nshh. Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDfmGZ1efO0&eurl

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: