سه‌شنبه

One of the arrested mother: My daughter's health is in danger Sham News: Mother Hengameh Shahidi, while announcing the physical situation concerns her daughter said: My daughter's health is in danger, but not know where should I protest. Shahidi mother with tear-stained eyes to the book Atmadmly issue pointed Hengameh heart said: the morning so far have referred to various authorities. When I went to the front of Evin prison, in our families and Weasel vulgar insult to the detainees said. Revolutionary Court, but I went there with the same species we encounter in and gave us no answer. He emphasized: When a heart and his health is in danger and I do not know what my characters introduced do judicial reference. He emphasized: we announced to the media interview But do not speak Mshklatman cause of their problem is solved. I about three weeks that I am unaware of my child. Shahidi mother pointed call to testify and Sohrab Aarabi Sultan Agha said: "I am a mother to understand that while what they are. But I can not wait for the other because I do not have any news of my daughter and given her present I am concerned about his illness.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: