چهارشنبه


Iran today, a symbol and stand right in the world politics site wave of freedom: a short written Iranian bloggers secretary pointed to a high school in New York shows that even American students these days both of the symbols of the struggle against oppression and call. Read this: I am secretary of one of New York high school I am, a few days ago one of our high school students over something rare topic Rvdrvy scary school director could not stand when asked to reach her, another student told him «Iranians come to the way we encounter with him.» Mnzvrsh this and come in Mqablsh that we organize a protest. The same way now that everything they have to Tghyyrsh «Iran» Sat Klmh and are «out of» - at least in this corner of the world - means «resist power» as a verb has been. This change for me - as a secretary - a very positive and hopeful, because I hardly induce students to do that elsewhere in the world what happens to attention. Note here that even the students that very little news to follow Klmh «Iranian» synonymous with the courage to know and I personally agree with them and I wish that I was entitled to the amount of assistance and ultimately their respect and admiration of I expressed to the Iranian people.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: